It says I have a demo version

5 replies [Last post]

Hi there. I'm lost on this error. I just downloaded the GooTool for Mac, and installed it. It says "You have the demo version of World of Goo. Many features of Gootool...etc.". I do not have a demo version. To my knowledge, I bought a full version from Big Fish games. I hit OK, and then it comes up saying "Error reading current configuration:/Applications/World of Goo.app/Contents/Resources/game/properties/config.txt (No such file in directory). And then it shuts off GooTool, and I get the same error over and over again. Any ideas?

config.txt exists,turn on "Show hidden files and folders",if you still don't see the config.txt,that means it installed incorectly,try to reinstall.Are you sure you activated the game?

Crazeh man!

This one is easy,you're config.txt is wrong,try to fix it,or reinstall WoG.To my knowledge,Big fish games hold full versions with limited playing time(1 hour trial),so this is strange.I can't help you with this,try to buy it from www.2dboy.com Smile

Crazeh man!

I was thinking that would be the only fix. That's what I get for buying it cheaply! Thanks for the assist.

No problem! Smile

Crazeh man!

You'll need to see if World of Goo is installed properly under the /Applications folder, as World of Goo and not something else. Open up the .app and see if you can find the file specified.

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!