Still playing?

2 replies [Last post]

I've been playing a lot of WoG on my wii recently, (I left my install disc in my laptop when it died, and didn't know about the whole paper clip thing) and was wondering who actually plays online and posts to the leaderboards anymore. I really hope there's some competition still left out there...

My cat is so mezmerized by the spinning balls of goo...

Puzzled

And yes I got my disc out of my laptop, but now I don't have a computer to play it on. No I'm not going to buy a new one. Too expensive.

My cat is so mezmerized by the spinning balls of goo...

Puzzled

Hi there!
Stuff isn't super active here nowadays, but there have been several level records set recently including a couple really astonishing ones (Observatory Observation Station 1 sec & 0 moves, Deliverance in under 30 seconds).

I'm also slowly planning to try and best my 51m WoG Corp tower I built around a year ago. Maybe in a couple months, the top 10 towers list will look different. Then again, possibly not.

There is still competition, especially as some levels still have known theoretical improvements to be made in number of goos collected and in number of moves. There's also still room for time improvements despite how insanely rapid the records may seem. However, on GooFans it is now required to provide video proof of any level record claims, which sucks if you can't record effectively. This doesn't apply to top 10 towers since the modern strategy involves backing up profiles in order to do many attempts on the final ten meters or so. What is required in that case is to be able to upload your game profile to GooFans, which contains the tower data.

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.