how to clone a level in WOG Editor

42 replies [Last post]

daxperrin wrote:
can you go to deviant art and tipe in 5452dboy OK and click on World Of Bonus Soda ok

Couldn't you make World of Bonus Soda yourself? You just need the world of goo level editor.

I made goomods.

thank for sharing i like this topic

We are on Windows 8 I believe. I am trying to get the Level Editor to work because Deseptor is trying to learn. I have installed the Game, Goo Tool and Level Editor. I am not sure why it says change directory. Seems It wants a file not a folder. Deseptor has gotten the Level Editor to work, but he cannot save anything or play anything he creates. Cannot clone a file either.

Hi its Deseptors MOM here.... we followed the directions Gooey Goo gave us about copying the WOG folder to the desktop and making the WOG editor point to a file in there. This enabled us to clone the levels and "save as" in a new folder for editing. I hope this helps. Gooey Goo is a master at this and is so nice to answer questions for us. Deseptor has not tried everything suggested, but he is making levels and testing them and having fun. Thats the most important thing. He is learning programming at a very early age and he LOVES WOG. Smile
HAPPY CREATING

Hello again. Can you tell me where to find replacement .png of the common goo ball 'body', 'splat 1', 'splat 2', and 'spring_goo'? Deseptor has altered his original .png of these images and we do not know where to go to replace them. Can, Would you copy yours and send them to us? Please use google Drive. Is this possible?

I think the easiest thing is to copy the original textures from the original folder for the game.

I made goomods.

That's just it. Deseptor altered them and saved over them. He didn't know.

That's just it. Deseptor altered them and saved over them. He didn't know.

I'm talking about the textures which should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldOfGoo\res\balls\common

I made goomods.

Those are the ones Deseptor altered. So now they are altered forever. Can't I rename them and replace the originals with new files? Its just 4 .png. Can you make a copy of those and send to us?

What about textures from the copied file? Are those replaced too?

I made goomods.

Omg I forgot about those. Ill check today after work. I'm sorry to be a pain. Thanks - Deseptors Mom