Little help for ideas?

2 replies [Last post]

I need ideas of levels for Wiki-world - I can'' think of any new! First I need for chapter 1, remember.

By the way - why doesn't WOG have it's own feedback where you can give your ideas, and not writing them in forum? Don't you think that is a good idea? What about polls so you can vote for other ideas or confusions?

Well, 2D Boy isn't really considering adding new levels to the game, so I don't know where the suggestions would go.

But for ideas, I've found that the best strategy is to program right before you fall asleep, then see what happens. Last night I dreamed that I had created five new levels for AP, and the two or three level designs that I remember are really great. I'm going to try building them today.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
Well, 2D Boy isn't really considering adding new levels to the game, so I don't know where the suggestions would go.

But for ideas, I've found that the best strategy is to program right before you fall asleep, then see what happens. Last night I dreamed that I had created five new levels for AP, and the two or three level designs that I remember are really great. I'm going to try building them today.

LOL! That is weird. Once I've dreamed about Tanki level that isn't made yet - it's very similar to level Gravity, but it was like 7 gold boxes fallen in the same time and I've taken them - when I wake up I become sad cuz I realize I haven't taken any of them XD

By the way I've made one WOG level that I though is going to be rubbish but when I tried it on real game it looked great.