Need props, ideas etc.

7 replies [Last post]

As you all know I've promised to make my own WOG a long time ago. Well, I thought to start it again and fill in all the small details. There's even some things that I need to make the first level of the very first chapter! I've thought it through and yet I have majority of the level ideas for first 3 chapters, for last two I have null. Here are the chapter names:

Chapter one: The goo Giant plant
Chapter two: Dodgy dragon island
Chapter three: Creeps in the Mansion

I need some level ideas for the second chapter and may be a few ideas for chapter one, as I've just thought of another goo ball in that chapter, which is a relative to my Cloud goo ball, but it's going to be full of rain, so may be someone can think of a level idea for this goo (I know that the old Cloud goos looked a bit dodgy on the edges because I was so un-pro when you tried the first four merged level pack on the first chapter I had given, but I've fixed that and they look a bit triangular, but at least cloudy).

If you have any good creepy ideas, I would be pleased to hear you. Remember, Chapter three will have jumpscares too Tongue

May be this will give you more idea of what's to come in the three chapters, if I give you names of the goos, that'll be involved in the chapters:

Chapter 1: Cloud, Rain cloud, Water, Soap water, Water dot, Water queen, Albino, Anchor (Probably many different anchors) etc.
Chapter 2: Dragon tail, Dragon torso, Dragon wings, Dragon head, Dragon red tail, Dragon red torso, Dragon red wings, Dragon red head, Dragon old tail, Dragon old torso, Dragon old wings, Dragon old head, Dragon egg, Dragon red egg, Ivy, Ivy seed, Anchor (Probably many different anchors) etc.
Chapter 3: Spider, Spider parent, Bat, Bat parent, Ghoost, Gloo, Blov, Common, Key red, Key blue, Key green, Key yellow, Bone, Anchor (Probably different anchors), Spider web etc.

What I really need is some evaporating sounds for Cloud goos.

Ideas of Chapter 4 are welcome. I've got an idea for Chapter 5, but I'll leave it as a surprise, but if you search through my account carefully, you might find a level referred to it...

Any good level ideas are welcome. Please send all your made level ideas you offer to donate to my custom WOG to my e-mail address: tracker151@inbox.lv

How do the Cloud Goos work? The ones in APc4 are decaying thrusters, but I imagine yours are different.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You've already seen the old Cloud goos I've made in my Merged package as the level one which had a trick that I wanted once to be published by itself but this time they'll be with less gravity and once you attach them, they fly up a bit.

Tho I couldn't work out what makes a goo ball fly up when attached even when I checked balloon, so could you help me on this?

Sorry, I didn't quite understand the first part of that post.

But the property you're looking for there is antigrav. Setting it to a positive number, say, 4.5, will mean that gravity actually pulls upwards on the ball with a force 4.5 times stronger.

Combine that with the boolean (true or false) properties isantigravattached and isantigravunattached to set when it pulls.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Okay, but balloon doesn't have anything for isantigravattached or isantigravunattached!

If you don't specify it defaults to only when attached.

Oh, okay then, but I put attached anyway Tongue. Thanks!

EDIT: try doing a silent scream loop with an echo effect for your third chapter. fuse fizzle sounds would work well for your cloud balls, and your rain clouds could be slightly darker then normal clouds (and for a suggestion, I was thinking the rain cloud would be a water generator for making water balls). Chapter 4 can be "under the sea" with clams that can be ballbusted to get 5 pearls (which are like commons, except they have a white shadow, good for dark areas).

I made goomods.