THE BIG WHEEL

10 replies [Last post]

hi. i build big wheel, its really whirl!
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7667/bigwheel.png
Goo balls go up and turn it infinitely like a squirrel in a cage.
Who can build a big & beautiful one? ~100 ball must be free.

Does it actually turn?! Do you have a movie?

Oh wow, if that actually turns, it'll trump the windmill I saw in the "goo imitating life" contest. Movie please, balalaika! Or if you don't know how to make a movie, please upload your profile and I'll make one for you!

voila. sorry for quality, it's my first movie.
video (~3,2MB):

it is very simple to build it. very funny, isnt it? Smile
build guide (~2MB):

of course it can be modified for best result.

both movies in zip (~5MB): http://rapidshare.com/files/263420239/gooBIGWHEEL.zip.html

russians never choose usual way Laughing out loud

Awesome, and very clever!

Cool to see this. I made something similar when I was making the "Longest tower"

This is what you can do: Detach the center goo that is holding the wheel. If the wheel isn't to heavy it will fall to the ground and shakes a little. Then put all goos on it and whistle in the upper right corner. Put some weight on your left mouse click and the wheel will go on rolling till infinity, very slowly! Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

You could have 2 small windmills. Then build a bridge between them and add a seat and a handlebar...

...and you have a GooBike!!!

I imagine the GooBike on a inclined plane (hill made of goos) Smile)))

nice!!!

WOW!!! Shock

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

This thing was...last year? It may be amazing, but no reason to bring back old topics AP. Wink

Yes, but I just found it now. Wink

NEW IDEA! [runs over to goo corporation...]

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.