Mysterious ISH Yellow World project

19 replies [Last post]

Ok me and MaybeSuper are making a Mysterious ISH Yellow World level to go with the color world chapter. We are going to discuss it here.

And we also need some yellow images for our level. If anyone wants to help make them, you are very welcome. My Gom is already on it, but we might need more people.

- Jim2102 and MaybeSuper

You can just take images of another color and run them through a hue/saturation filter to make them yellow.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Nice. Is there a program of some kind?

Never mind. Photoshop is good Laughing out loud

Kk,drawing all of them to yellow.Smile

Random user of goofans site & WoG gamer.

Maniac of osu!game now. Go MU as you want and just PM me.

Nope, I'm nont painting them. Like AP said I'm using the saturation tool in Photoshop. It just changes the color Wink

OK MaybeSuper, do u want to do the balls? Cuz I spent like an hour in WooBle and couldn't figure it out. Ill give u the yellow ball images tommarrow.

Because of my serious OCD ,I have to paint everything in the levels to yellow.(Even the textcolor and particles...)So do the balls, they should be yellow.

If you're making a whole lot of these levels you could also make plain black-and-white images and use the color attribute in WooGLE.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
If you're making a whole lot of these levels you could also make plain black-and-white images and use the color attribute in WooGLE.

But we also need to modify the particles and balls and etc.

@colorize can be overrided by animations and it's not usable in some places. Using multiple images should be fine.

OK ill make the color for the balls. @Mygod or @Albino Pokey, can edit the balls if they want, and someone will have to do the particles.

I can try to do the pipe, just one question. Once you have your modified pipe, how do you add it to the pipes list?

Ok MBS big update. My Gom sent me the images and they are awesome. He even has the yellow ish pipe and ish balls we need.

Jim2102 wrote:
Ok MBS big update. My Gom sent me the images and they are awesome. He even has the yellow ish pipe and ish balls we need.

Hmmm sounds nice!

Hey Jim ,go to IRC now.

have you finished working on your level?

Sorry to go off topic, but how do I create a page like this where I can ask a question?

Always have at least 3 levels in the work shop (Woogle)!

Hi ExchangeGOOtent! Long time no see! You probally havnt met me before but I remember seeing you on here with my old account! Smile

Anyway so go to goofans.com/forum

Then click on the place you want to ask a question like: General Discussion or Support.

Then at the top you should see a Create new forum topic button. Hope this helps! Wink

Yeah it has been, played WOG for the first times in years yesterday. Some of my levels were way too long and hard, I was a such a jerk. I've changed a lot since I left here. Also thanks for the help, my question has now been asked for an admin to answer.

Always have at least 3 levels in the work shop (Woogle)!

Yeah I changed a lot too. I got my account in 2012 and I was only on here for one month, then I got bored of WoG so I moved on to other games. At the end of 2013 I came back and I sucked at WoG. So I practiced a lot and I did a little bit of too whacking, and now I'm pro. Smile