Strand Types?

3 replies [Last post]

I am currently trying to make a type of gooball where the strands stay the same length, and don't bounce. I am using the "Gookies" balls.xml to create this new type.When I look at the "strand" section, there is a part notifying "type=spring". Are there other built-in types that I can just rename the "spring" to, or will I have to make one in some very complicated and technical way?

OVER 9000

probably technical

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

no, you cannot make different strand types of I remember correctly, the types that you can change that to are rope and one other type (I forget what)

ok, arguably I think you could make a different type if you modified the .exe, but I odnt think that would be within reason, and I dont know about the legality of modifying the exe.

98% of the teen population believes those "98% of ... if you are one of the 2% who don't copy this into your sig" sigs. copy and paste this into your sig if you are one of the 2% who don't believe them.
-madaco

There are only 2 two strand types.There was a discution exactly like this.Read Advanced gooball modding for that.

Crazeh man!