Article for creating map world views

9 replies [Last post]

I want to edit the map world view, but when I try to play the game, the game crashes. This is why I want to try and find an article to do this correctly.

I made goomods.

It's like any other levels that if you did something wrong, the game will crash.

Nerdy Z is coming.

.SlipKnoT._2_2 wrote:
It's like any other levels that if you did something wrong, the game will crash.

I'm pretty sure the level worked fine, but not when it was a map world view.

I made goomods.

No. I mean, the MapWorldView itself is a level. There is probably an error on what you did. You can reset the MapWorldView over again, or maybe fix the error.

EDIT: check chapter addins Like inwog's Bubble Quest OR my chapter SlipKnoT IX. Those chapters have edited MapWorldViews. Try to use those Maps as templates

Nerdy Z is coming.

Alright. Thanks!

I made goomods.

Could you help me, though? I don't know how to make the map world view without crashing the game.

I made goomods.

Of course. The mapworldview is very sensetive. What part of it did you edit anyway?

Nerdy Z is coming.

Not sure, but I do remember wanting to get rid of the gooballs.

I made goomods.

That's strange. MapWorldview only crashed once for me during the creation of my .5: The Gear Chapter where i actually compiled an element to MapWorldView using xml. Since then, no more errors. It will crash only if you messed with the island buttons

Nerdy Z is coming.

Anyway, its nighttime in my place so i need some rest. I will answer you tomorrow

Nerdy Z is coming.