Downloaded the v1.3 one, how to update it? PLEASE HELP@#^$#&*%$^&

4 replies [Last post]

OKAY PLEASE HELP!! REALLY!
So level editor when i created my level, i cannot play it because when i click on save and play level it shows me the "normal" version of the game... When i tried to update the v1.3 one, the level editor still runs the "normal" version when i want to try my edited version which i created... So how? i am using a laptop... is the latest version still 1.3 or is it 1.4 or 1.5? or higher? please help me i really want to try out my level... but nothing seems to work even when i have the v1.3 patch... Its like i targeted the v1.3 patch to be installed/updated on my custom WOG folder for editing, i targetted it go desktop/woggle/world of goo.exe but when i saw when i updated/installed the v1.3 patch was desktop/woggle/world of goo/world of goo.exe The patch was installed/updated in the folder... So how?

Arg! GooTool Is so complicated! arg!

Oh and will it help to say that my world of goo can replay the chapter 4 MOM level but cannot load my Woggle editor level(the level i made)? Could it be because i downloaded world of goo illegally from Mediafire full version from SteamDePowered? because i heard from someone in this forum and he said gootool is designed not to work with pirated world of goo... So does woggle editor work with the pirated versioN?>

Still, overall, i dunno if my world of goo is version 1.3 or not... how do i check?
Please help, i really want to test out my home made level i made...

It seems like the pirated version changed something in the executable then. The 1.3 patch makes it so that you can replay MOM, and also play maps from the command-line. It seems like whatever version you have has 1.3, but messed it up just a little bit by adding their own command-line params or something.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

omg albine pokey, you must had felt that i was so irritating... hehe posting 4 post at one shot... nvms... i guess i will not be able to create levels...

Make sure the folder you point the patch to is the same one with "WorldOfGoo.exe" inside.