Exporting Movies

4 replies [Last post]

I made a movie from the Goovie maker, but since my computer is now Windows 8, how can I export a movie for a goomod?

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

Saving it should be sufficient.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

1. Click Export to .binltl to export it.
  2. Select Addin page in WooGLE, right click /addin/levels/level, click Add cutscene, change value to x,{Your Movie ID},gooTransitionOut or levelFadeOut,{Your Movie ID},gooTransitionOut if the eol sequence will be skipped.
  3. Make goomod for the level using WooGLE.
  4. Use WinRAR or 7-zip or stuff like that to open your goomod, add /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.movie.binltl and /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.movie.binltl64 to the override folder.
  5. Decode /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.resrc.bin using GooTool, the tool from WooGLE or WoGModifier and add it to the compile folder.
  6. Add the texts from /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.text.xml to texts.xml.
  7. Add the resources you made for the movie to the override folder.
  8. Test your goomod now.

Mygod wrote:
  1. Click Export to .binltl to export it.
  2. Select Addin page in WooGLE, right click /addin/levels/level, click Add cutscene, change value to x,{Your Movie ID},gooTransitionOut or levelFadeOut,{Your Movie ID},gooTransitionOut if the eol sequence will be skipped.
  3. Make goomod for the level using WooGLE.
  4. Use WinRAR or 7-zip or stuff like that to open your goomod, add /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.movie.binltl and /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.movie.binltl64 to the override folder.
  5. Decode /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.resrc.bin using GooTool, the tool from WooGLE or WoGModifier and add it to the compile folder.
  6. Add the texts from /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.text.xml to texts.xml.
  7. Add the resources you made for the movie to the override folder.
  8. Test your goomod now.

What is x mean?

It means no movie will be played for the level ending part.