Exporting Movies

4 replies [Last post]

I made a movie from the Goovie maker, but since my computer is now Windows 8, how can I export a movie for a goomod?

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

Challenge Levels, Metal WoG, The Goo Worlds, Dynamic Destroyers, Mystify Collision World, Geometry Hyperspace, Nature Worlds, Bubble Quest

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

Saving it should be sufficient.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

1. Click Export to .binltl to export it.
  2. Select Addin page in WooGLE, right click /addin/levels/level, click Add cutscene, change value to x,{Your Movie ID},gooTransitionOut or levelFadeOut,{Your Movie ID},gooTransitionOut if the eol sequence will be skipped.
  3. Make goomod for the level using WooGLE.
  4. Use WinRAR or 7-zip or stuff like that to open your goomod, add /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.movie.binltl and /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.movie.binltl64 to the override folder.
  5. Decode /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.resrc.bin using GooTool, the tool from WooGLE or WoGModifier and add it to the compile folder.
  6. Add the texts from /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.text.xml to texts.xml.
  7. Add the resources you made for the movie to the override folder.
  8. Test your goomod now.

Mygod wrote:
  1. Click Export to .binltl to export it.
  2. Select Addin page in WooGLE, right click /addin/levels/level, click Add cutscene, change value to x,{Your Movie ID},gooTransitionOut or levelFadeOut,{Your Movie ID},gooTransitionOut if the eol sequence will be skipped.
  3. Make goomod for the level using WooGLE.
  4. Use WinRAR or 7-zip or stuff like that to open your goomod, add /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.movie.binltl and /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.movie.binltl64 to the override folder.
  5. Decode /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.resrc.bin using GooTool, the tool from WooGLE or WoGModifier and add it to the compile folder.
  6. Add the texts from /res/movie/{Your Movie ID}/{Your Movie ID}.text.xml to texts.xml.
  7. Add the resources you made for the movie to the override folder.
  8. Test your goomod now.

What is x mean?

It means no movie will be played for the level ending part.