Get heaps of Gooballs in WoG Corporation

2 replies [Last post]

OK, this is a stable theory, and although I haven't actually done it myself (I'm not really into building towers that much) I'm 99.9999% sure anyone who would want to do it wouldn't be disappointed.

Simply, make a level in WooGLE where you can get heaps of Gooballs really easily. Something like 50 Gooballs on a triangle that's already touching the pipe. Then install and enable it via GooTool and go play it on WoG. Let the 50 Gooballs be sucked in, and finish the level like normal. They'll be sucked to the WoG Corporation and you'll have collected 50 more Gooballs!
If you want more, uninstall* the level on GooTool and save. Then, install it again and repeat the above. You'll get 50 more Gooballs!

You won't really need this much, since you can't get more than 300 Gooballs, but for those people who use the mod which breaks this restriction, you can get as many Gooballs as you like and build a colossal tower. Or whatever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I'm not sure, but you might only need to disable the level and save.

That is considered cheating but we can not stop it, right.

Well, good theory but anyone nowdays can get 300 gooballs just playing regularly Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Yeah, I guess so, unless someone's really rubbish at playing WoG and just wants to build a massive tower as soon as WoG Corporation is unlocked.

And, this was mainly aimed at the people with the 300+ Gooballs cheat, who are cheaters either way.
___________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT
Hmm. It seems that my theory is actually rubbish.

I just reinstalled an uninstalled level, and I didn't get the "you haven't finished this level yet" arrow. It seems that my theory is based on a single, faint memory that I have of something similar happening to me. This could have been caused by my mistake of installing the 1.30 patch only to my custom folder, so that every time I install an addin my custom WoG is v1.0 again. Or something like that.

Anyway, people can still try it out, but I warn you, I am now only 26.3% sure it works.