Tower Building Videos

8 replies [Last post]

Hey, silly question, but it's important:
If I am making educational videos about Goo Balls (and all they pertain to), would this be the place to put them?
I would think 'Yes', but best to ask and make sure!
Thanks!
Cool

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Yes

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

A lesson on hexagons and kites in a structure:

Questions, comments and etc may be asked here or on the video's page itself. Anyone may answer or reply to these as they wish.
(Yes, I already know the quality isn't that goo-d, but as time moves on they will improve!)
-AVT
Cool

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Here is a video about the center of gravity:

(Also located on my website):

http://aldentevontino.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/13017025-towerhelp2

I hope it helps you in building YOUR tower!
(As with any of my videos, questions are most welcome! I also invite anyone to answer any questions as well!)
-AVT
Cool

Is gootool the only way to post towers? I already should have gotten in the leaderboard, this month's highest with my 37.9 tower.

Michael

GoolTool will upload your tower automatically if you turned that option on. You can do it manually by clicking the link on the right panel Leaderboards > Upload profile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

There will be more videos uploaded soon. (Including one just for fun: "TIMBER!")
I have uploaded several towers using various methods of the 'kite' process.
Please post questions about them here.
Thank you.
Cool
(EDIT: BTW, all these latest towers I have uploaded have been built by me before and a little higher than I stopped and uploaded them this time. Do note the towers do not all use every Goo-Ball to reach the height they are at.)
Cool

Nice Videos!
Adventures NEW users to learn about exciting goo phisics

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Can you make a video of you making a big tower? Please...

My tower will CRUSH your towers!!!!!!!!!!