Albino Pokey...

13 replies [Last post]

So remember when we were talking about the "Time For Real mod"? http://goofans.com/forum/world-of-goo/general-discussion/8974\

Well, you said you might have it on your pc somewhere, could you have a look for me, and send it to: jimmcg03 at gmail dot com

Thx man Wink

Unfortunately that computer sort-of-died some time ago and I'm on a new one now. I can see if I have the file in a backup but it'll have to wait a few days (since I don't have the backup drive with me at the dorm, it'd have to be sent).

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Alrighty then

Your icons Tongue

Random user of goofans site & WoG gamer.

Maniac of osu!game now. Go MU as you want and just PM me.

Lol mbs, I just noticed that too LOL Laughing out loud

@Albino, jut let me know when you get your pc/drive

I got the files from the backup, but unfortunately they aren't useful. In one iteration that folder holds just a plain vanilla copy of WoG without the mod installed, in the next the files are bad. Sorry.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Aww... :'(

Well, the only reason I created this topic was to get the 1st Level of tfr, which you and pavke described as a movie Level in the comments here: http://goofans.com/download/level/escape-world

So if we can't get the mod, I at least want to remake the level and post it here. So could you describe the level for me?

Yeah, that was the "movie" one. There was a tiny structure with a GooProduct on it falling towards a pipe, synced up to end the level at the right time. Meanwhile the opening pan (that usually shows off the puzzle) scrolled past a long series of images. At this point I can't remember many details of the "movie" itself, but I do remember 3D Goo structures making an appearance.

Alrighty then, I'll start rebuilding it in woogle. Btw do u want to come to irc chat to discuss it sometime? I can update u with what I've got done

Any custom images albino?

There were, but unfortunately I do not have those either. Unless someone else has a copy of TfR still I don't know where they could be found.

Well, I'll ask pavke on steam, its possible he has them somewhere

sorry. many years passed since I played World of Goo. lost most of my files

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Ah man, well thank you guys for your time then. I guess I could make a "concept Level" of it, but it wouldn't be the original, thx you guys! Wink