Android crashes

4 replies [Last post]

I recently bought World of Goo for the android and have enjoyed it so far. However as a progressed the game would more and more frequently hang and close, showing no error or way to identify the problem and report it. It just returns to my home screen. It has gotten to the point where I can no longer continue to use the game, as it crashes before I can complete a level.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Phil

Urgh, I hate it when that happens. Is there a file called crash.txt or crash.log in the game's directory?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I'm on Android as well and have had the same issues. I have reached the point after the MOM level where I need to accept the terms and conditions. However, when I try to open the email and it brings up the string screen that says the level and then 'beta' the music starts playing and then kicks me out back to my home screen. It does this every time at the same point of the electronic music. Is this part of the game or a bug that is keeping me from being able to continue? Thank you in advance for the help.

That is a bug.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

But it works well on my device. Smile