Extra goo balls disappeared after a game crash

3 replies [Last post]

I had a game crash and now all my extra goo balls that I've collected have vanished from the Memorial Park. Each level still still seems to show what I actually collected, but in memorial Park, I'm now back to only 300 goo balls (I had 146 more before the game crash!). Any suggestions for how to fix this? I'm playing the Mac version of the game.

The Memorial Park is always limited to 300 to avoid overloading your computer. Your stats show more, but you can only build with 300.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh okay. Since it was previously showing a higher number of goo, I thought I had more to build with before. If it's always 300 regardless, then I guess all I've lost is my goo tally. Still sad, but if it doesn't really affect anything, it's not tragic. Thanks!

No problem. In the future, you can use GooTool to back up your saves so that nothing happens to them.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.