Lag

1 reply [Last post]

I am using the android version with my LG Revolution which I have overclocked to run @ 1.9ghz and it has an adreno 220 GPU and 512mb of RAM. So I know my phone can handle playing it but for some reason I just can't seem to get rid of the lag. I am playing the demo version and I enjoy the game for the most part but when it starts lagging out its really annoying and makes me wonder if I want to even buy the full version. Which is sad cause this game is so addicting and fun. But like I said. The lag sometimes makes it too annoying to be enjoyable. I've heard this problem with other people who have ever more powerful phones then mine so I am not sure what the issue is but was hoping someone could help me figure out how to fix this. Cause if I can eliminate the lag I would definitely buy the full version

Now I don't own the Android version, so I can't be too sure, but googling a little gives me instructions that say you should allow 2D hardware acceleration in the GPU. This should be somewhere in your settings on the device, maybe in Developer Options or something similar.