Buying World of goo for a third time

3 replies [Last post]

Hi,

I bought world of goo for my desktop back when it was a fairly new game, then when I saw purchases went to charity during the humble bundle sale I purchased it again for desktop and Android. Recently I got an iPad and I thought it would be worth asking if you could provide me an AppStore code o I didn't have to buy the game a third time. I love that you guys devel for o many platforms. Thanks for your consideration. If you help me I promise to let people know that your great.

Hi, Ahronzombie, and welcome to the site! I'm glad that you enjoy the game so much!

Unfortunately, the iPad version would need to be prchased through the App Store, unles you have jailbroken. And I doubt if Apple would allow 2D Boy to give away one free copy.

But if you have jailbroken, the good news is that the files that store the levels and such are the same across the different platforms. If you can get a demo copy on the iPad, you should be able to change the encryption on the files and copy them over.

Other than that, you would need to talk to 2D Boy. I'm sure they'd be glad to hear that you like their game so much, and they might have a way of getting around the App Store rules.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Thank. I'm not jail broken. But apple allows all developers to give out codes to redeem free apps, I'm just hoping they do that to help me.

Ah, I didn't know that. Your best bet would probably be the contact form on their site.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.