Help!, I keep getting nonexistent file errors

6 replies [Last post]

Every time I use mods (well three chapter mods, The Jungle, City Forces, and Lush Forest respectively. It gives me this:
(I would put an image here but the html is not shown below, and I don't know how to upload and image here or if I even can)

For Lush & City: Addin tries to merge a nonexistent file: properties/fx.xml.xsl (com.goofans.gootool.v)

For The Jungle: Addin tries to merge a nonexistent file: properties/materials.xml.xsl (com.goofans.gootool.v)

Please help me.

Sounds like you can't get any mods that have a merge folder to work. Weird thing is, I checked inside the jungle at least and that file exists. I haven't checked the other two, but I think I'd see the same thing.

This to me sounds like an issue on your end but I'm not exactly sure how, maybe your World of Goo copy is missing a properties folder. You got it from the 2D boy site, right?

I made goomods.

I didn't get it from the 2D boy site, but I was hoping it would work anyways. *Edit, in the properties folder all there is a config.*

I installed so more mods and they gave me res/island something errors, and in others no chapter mods work, and possibly any mods for me.

ShaneyWaney64 wrote:
I didn't get it from the 2D boy site, but I was hoping it would work anyways. *Edit, in the properties folder all there is a config.*

Uhhh, where exactly did you get it from then? Seems like there's a solution for the steam version, and as far as I know the EPIC version is simply incompatible.

I made goomods.

Okay so by downloading the demo and pasting such files in the full game I made it work, for some reason such files weren't there for steam.

Okay well now it says game data* not found :/

*edited, I wrote date lol