Demo problem

5 replies [Last post]

Hello. I installed the demo for Windows 7.

I have a Windows 7 machine with dual monitors and an AMD Radeon HD 7950 card.

Monitor i is Asus with 1920x1200 resolution. MOnitor 2 is ASus with 1680x1050 resolution. Both are running in native resolution. Desktop is extended across both.

When I try to run it, I hear the music start, but my monitors just flash rapidly. I was lucky to kill the task with Alt-F4, nothing else worked.

I tried again and the second time it left my one monitor with a weird resolution, even though the settings still showed the native resolution. TO fix it I had to set my monitor to a non-default resolution and then back to the recommended resolution.

I'm sure this is maybe something I can fix to get to run the demo?

TIA,

I am sorry was trying to get notified of replies.

Sorry, I have no idea what might be causing that. Have you tried to update your graphics drivers?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

My graphics drivers are current. Updated them a week or so ago.

Just for grins I disabled one of my monitors and was able to play some of the demo levels.

So I guess WoG doesn't support multiple monitors? wow... pity.

I've heard of that problem before, but the flashing and freezing sound new. Yes, try playing with just one monitor for now.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.