What happened guys???

5 replies [Last post]

For any strange reason i enter in this forum section and start to read all goodies that tomorrow corp will release and the inferno gooball...But...what happened?
Is ver lonely here and I dont see any update about indie games around here. Only space between letters,Why so lonely??
What would be the future of this forum topic??

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Well, we haven't had any more updates since 45 weeks ago here: http://tomorrowcorporation.com/460/shocking-updates/

Not much can be said because we don't know much. All we know is Kyle Gray's most recent post there saying "No, we’re still moving forward, and hope to have some updates for you all before the summer. Making games is hard!"

It'll be a while, but I'm sure it'll turn out to be a fun game. Unfortunately they aren't like Wolfire or Mojang in releasing updates constantly, but I think they're still actively working on it.

Mom4eve could you give me your Mail?
I want talk about some crazy stuff!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

You can talk about crazy stuff here, too, you know, as long as it's on topic. Better yet, on IRC. We don't care about off-topic stuff on IRC.

Does anyone know when Tomorrow corporation game will be finished?

No. But you can go on tomorrowcorporation.com for the latest news. That's all we know there.