Little Inferno Paid Open Beta is Now Open!

37 replies [Last post]

Bump!
I was wondering if anyone knew anything more specific about the beta program. I pre-ordered and only having one song to work with is very frustrating, I just need to get my hands on my Little Inferno just for me! If I pre-ordered, does that mean beta builds will be sent to me, or does it mean I get the game as soon as it comes out and have only a slight chance of beta testing?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

About all we know is on http://tomorrowcorporation.com/littleinferno , in the section titled "Early Access Beta Signup or Pre-Order". Beyond that, we're just as clueless as a whale with a polka-dotted tail.

Yeah, I wasn't able to make much sense out of that page...

ermmm... It's written in English. What don't you understand?

Basically, it works like this:
1. People preorder
2. After Tomorrow Corp thinks they're close to being done the game, they give some preorderers (the first few hundred or so, if I understand correctly) beta access.
3. They get feedback from the beta testing
4. After fixing problems, add more beta testers from the people who preordered and repeat
5. When they're done, release the game (sometime this winter)
6. ???
7. Profit!

They'll probably announce when beta testing starts, and likely will send an email to you if you're chosen for a beta build, so no need to worry. Just keep an eye on your email inbox/RSS feed reader/download key page/whatever and you'll probably see it soon enough.

I'm guessing beta testing may be a few weeks or months away still. Just my guess; I could be totally wrong.

Haha few minutes after I heard about Little Inferno I thought of the domain infernofans.com .

Ok, thanks for clearing that up!

Pieeddiepi: Yep, so did davidc, who created this site. He snatched it up as soon as Little Inferno was announced a couple years back.
momo: No problem. Let me know if you find anything else unclear.