Infernofans Spam

9 replies [Last post]

On Goofans' sister site, Infernofans, there has been some spam that has just been sitting there for almost a month now. I would like to request modship over there so that I may deal with the spam, as I am frequently checking that site. I understand if you believe you have too many moderators over there, and don't need another. Thank you.

-_-

I propose myself too, because I love InfernoFans as much as GooFans and I would really like to help.

I believe we already discussed this some time ago.

There's only one moderator on infernofans. I would like to be one too because i check it about two times a day. If I'm a moderator, I'll probably check it more often
Edit: bump

Hey there

You could email DavidC directly. Try davidc at infernofans.com or davidc at goofans.com or davidc at davidc.net (I don't know how frequently he checks them, or if all those addresses go to one mailbox).

(Email harvesters, please click here. There are some that have started to read the username at domain.com format, and they annoy me.)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I emailed him. Now I have to wait for a response. He's probably unpredictable.

Hey there

Incidentally, what would happen if one were to press that link?

Edit: @Samandmax, did you mention the other candidates, movildima and myself? If not, I will message him.

-_-

No, I did not mention both of you. I quickly sent him another email about you two.

Hey there

kirdneh wrote:
Incidentally, what would happen if one were to press that link?

You'd go to an explanation of the site, with a further link to the spam-killing page. Wink

That site kills spam by filling pages with nonsense addresses and links to further nonsense addresses in hopes of overloading the scanners.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hey, that's a cool way to kill spammer bots! Never thought Spam Wars would arrive to this, though.

P.S. I hope davidc will check sam and max e-mails.

I have yet to receive a response from Davidc.

Hey there