I haven't been on this forum for over 2 years!

5 replies [Last post]

I used to go on this forum back in 2011-2013, what has changed since then? I am not going to re-join this forum I am just having a quick visit to see what it is now like. Cheers

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.

Hello there!

Changes in the forum itself include being deader (you might have noticed). Also, a couple goofans died which was pretty sad Sad

Changes involving the game:
- Many new level records for the main game have been found, including some astonishing ones like OOS 0 moves and Deliverance in less than 30 seconds (if i recall correctly)...
- Naveed and I battled for who could build the tallest tower. For a little bit I was .01m behind, though I ended up winning. My tower is now 4th in the top ten, and the tallest tower that has no non-triangular holes in it (though I'm sure Peter B could probably fix that!)
- Level records now are required to have video evidence in order to get into the standard record charts.

I'm probably forgetting something...

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.

A couple? I thought it was only "gg", but yes, was very sad Sad

And yeah, sooooo many new records have been made

LTumbleweed died on 20 Oct 2014, almost exactly a year ago Sad

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.

Oh, thats very sad, he broke alot of records :'(

Thank you for your replies, I can already tell that this place is less popular than it was by looking at how old some of the recent posts are. I haven't played World of Goo much since I left, but I still have the installation file for World of Goo so I could consider playing again but I don't think I will be re-joining GooFans, but it's still nice to have a visit. Cheers again

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.