Game

43 replies [Last post]

Or install a mod and use them to make CHEESEBURGERS! Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yes I know! Tongue You sent me the screenshot already!!

What's the point of all those saddles? Puzzled

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

To ride the pigs with! Unfortunatly... Well, the chest full of Pork says it all. Tongue

Even before you killed them...unprovoked...for no reason...

you can't control pigs at all. Why would you ride one?

For the fun of it! When I'm happy, I ride a pig. Then I put my diamonds away. Tongue

Exactly! Tongue Ride them cowboy!

Have you ever killed a Slime?

Haven't seen any slimes yet. Probably because I set it to peaceful so those Creepers don't start flailing themselves all over my house waiting for me to get back. Tongue

If you kill a small slime you get Goo Balls "Slimeballs". But slimes are nice. They follow you around and don't do anything else.

They also do a tiny bit of damage to you. Tongue
And peaceful is the reason I haven't wasted all my iron on armor yet. I'm making a minecoaster! Laughing out loud

@james: hey! i know that!
you took the picture from seal online game, RIGHT?????

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

Um... you mean Minecraft?