A returning member!

4 replies [Last post]

You probably don't remember me, well first off because I had to change accounts because I forgot my password and I stopped using the email I used to use for my old account, and that the last time I was active was here, and I have been gone ever since. Yes , it is I, thenoobtester, the noob no one probably remembers. I was pretty busy over the summer, and kinda forgot about the site, but I have now come back to return, but on this new account unless I somehow remember what email my old account's email was. So yeah, that is all I wanted to say, so yeah, I am going to start posting again.

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Oh whoops! I remembered my password! umm, I don't need that other account anymore, so yeahh...

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Welcome back! Not much has changed, and it'll be great to have more active members again.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah not much has been happening, partly due to Little Inferno. Maybe some cogs will start turning here again, though.

Another Planet is coming along slowly as always, but it's still moving...I promise...Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.