Computer Screen Recorders

7 replies [Last post]

Which will be the possible computer screen recorders to be used on recording my Ultimate Level Challenge? Because I want to upload it on YouTube.

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

Challenge Levels, Metal WoG, The Goo Worlds, Dynamic Destroyers, Mystify Collision World, Geometry Hyperspace, Nature Worlds, Bubble Quest

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

The two most used ones are Fraps and Dxtory. I reccomend using Fraps, because its more user-friendly.
Ask more info to PeterB.

I don't like Dxtory because it puts a big watermark on the top of your video. I'm currently using the free version of Bandicam, which also has a watermark but it's less noticable.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Fraps & Camtasia Studio. These are what I'm using.

Does Fraps work on Platforms of Goo?

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

Challenge Levels, Metal WoG, The Goo Worlds, Dynamic Destroyers, Mystify Collision World, Geometry Hyperspace, Nature Worlds, Bubble Quest

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

It should. As far as I can remember, Fraps extracts everything directly from memory, so it should work with PoG.

If it's a GameMaker app it should use DirectX, which Fraps supports.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Cam studio is best for loess intense games, as app posed to cramps which is best for high frame games such as fps and minecraft. I am not sure if cam studio will be great for wog, but you might try it. It is free, and has no watermark.

-_-