Computer Screen Recorders

7 replies [Last post]

Which will be the possible computer screen recorders to be used on recording my Ultimate Level Challenge? Because I want to upload it on YouTube.

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

The two most used ones are Fraps and Dxtory. I reccomend using Fraps, because its more user-friendly.
Ask more info to PeterB.

I don't like Dxtory because it puts a big watermark on the top of your video. I'm currently using the free version of Bandicam, which also has a watermark but it's less noticable.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Fraps & Camtasia Studio. These are what I'm using.

Does Fraps work on Platforms of Goo?

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

It should. As far as I can remember, Fraps extracts everything directly from memory, so it should work with PoG.

If it's a GameMaker app it should use DirectX, which Fraps supports.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Cam studio is best for loess intense games, as app posed to cramps which is best for high frame games such as fps and minecraft. I am not sure if cam studio will be great for wog, but you might try it. It is free, and has no watermark.

-_-