idea for WoG 3!

34 replies [Last post]

I...

...what UFO's!?! We haven't thought of an ending, so we don't know if there are any "UFO's" to begin with! (Nothing personal, just think about it.)...and you posted twice. Sad

I have a great idea for WoG 3!!! I may be thinking a little ahead but I have a good start. The goos return to their planet only to find that the UFOs (ufo info on "idea for WoG 2") burned every thing.

oo...

...Did you not hear what I said? Puzzled

Jezz. You're mean.

So, thear is no UFOs, is thear?

Not trying to be mean, I'm just saying for you to not go too fast about the game. We're gonna have to think through the SECOND game (because Kyle made the first Tongue ) before the third. I don't know any games that had a 3 before a 2, do you? Wink

P.S., there might be UFO'S!!! Laughing out loud

I'm not saying that 3 comes out before 2. Besides, I hardly have a story let alone a begining and you already have ideas for the names for the chapters.

p.s. You shoud keep the UFOs

...Ufos....I'll post! Wink

UFOs suck rly much.And I have a better idea!Let there be no WoG3!This has already been discussed in WoG2 forums,the verdict was "If we're gonna make WoG3,then 4,then 5,each oe will be more pathethic"

Crazeh man!

No one said that we were going to make a 4 or a 5. Did they? Plus, I think that they should end at 3 to

Yea, now that I think about it, it would make people get tired of the games. Tongue

What suprises me is the fact that Mario and other junky games have went on for almost 30 F***ING YEARS! And they haven't EVER gotten old to some people.

IMA GONNA STOP AT 2! (but many games usually have a 3, just to remind you guys)

We're talking about an Indie game here,tell me a Indie game that has a sequel.

Crazeh man!

...true...

but, I've seen peaple say that we should make a #2

p.s. I'm one of those people.

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

WoG II (fan-made) has been worked on for quite some time now, so what do you want to say, qwertyu? Wink

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

I dunno

This is going nowhere fast, if it continues I would have to close it Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

DOH! (say Pavke, if you can delete posts, can you delete entire forums? *also look at ma sig for mo' questions!*)

P.s. Pavke, do you have AIM?

Yes, I can delete entire forums Smile

about your questions:

1. Yes, I did
2. What about their badges, it's only for them
3. I don't know

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

And Your AIM?

1. I meant the level map
2. Well, if Kyle and Ron don't appear, then it seems nobody has ever seen those badges anywhere except the badge list.
3. Well, I dunno either. That's why I asked you. Smile

you know what, I don't think it was a good idea anyway

Then why did you post it?

You know what guys? Joris was right when he said that Goo3 shouldn't even be talked about before the Goo2 team is even halfway done with Goo2...

We are going a little slow... Well, we aren't exactly 2DBOY. We can't just meet up in a coffee shop and discuss ideas. We all live in different regions entirely. James is the only one (that I know of) who lives in the USA besides me, and he lives on the other side of the country! Working through email is very stressful, and the forum only helps bring ideas across. Therefore, we are going at a fairly slow pace. One thing is for sure, nonetheless: We will finish by the end of this year. Smile

I thought FF88 lived in the USA too...and plus, If we should finish this game, we should all meet together ONE TIME ONLY(probably impossible) so that we can talk about F.A.Q. and stuff, or we can film our selves with a camera, and simply do it that way.

James wrote:
I thought FF88 lived in the USA too...and plus, If we should finish this game, we should all meet together ONE TIME ONLY(probably impossible) so that we can talk about F.A.Q. and stuff, or we can film our selves with a camera, and simply do it that way.

Oh I forgot about FF88. He never goes online anymore though.

To that other thing, RAPIST!!!

...Oh no, don't start that with ME again: we all know I'm not a rapist.