help me please the text is not good

9 replies [Last post]

Can you help me I buy world of goo when i set up it in my pc there is a probleme in the texte in it look the ppleas help me anny edeas
I cant pute the photos how we make it
oky no matter the texte in the gamme is not good there is somme letters mising
like livel 1 it writte li 1

Okay, for starters...
To take screenshots, press your Printscreen key (It'll be labeled PrtSc or something similar), unless you are on a Mac. If you are playing WOG in windowed mode, press Alt-Printscreen to only capture the WOG window.
Upload to imageshack or something similar, and paste the link here (you can't directly imbed images in these forums).

As to your problem:
Where did you get World of Goo from? Steam? 2DBoy's site? Target (like me)? etc...
What OS are you running? Windows 7? Windows 3.1? Mac OSX? Ubuntu? etc...
The more detail you give, the better.

Any other problems you notice in the game?

Do you have the game set to any language other than English? If so, what language, and what did you use to set the language? GooTool, or by editing config.txt directly?

This is the picture of mY problemme
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2702/problemme.jpg
I use windows XP
I buy the disk of the game
and I dont get your last qs but I dont do anny thing to the game since i set up it
Than you

Ok, that answers my last question.
Where did you buy the disk from?
Could you go into the game folder, and go to res/fonts/ and look at the images there? Do these images have problems, as in having black boxes instead of letters?
If you don't know where this folder is, right-click on the icon on your desktop (or wherever you have the icon), choose Properties, and click on "Find Target". Then go to res->fonts from there.
If there's problems with those images, there might have been a fault on the disk...or in the distribution of the disk, and the simple way to solve it is to replace the images with non-corrupted originals.

Edit: Whoa! Looks like your sign image is bad, too. What version of DirectX does your computer have? Any idea what your graphics card specs are?

My graphic is 32 and direct x is 9
and I think that the fonts files is good
the pictures are normale
If you lick you can up your font file to me but I dont think that is the problemme

Hmm, very strange.
You said you got World of Goo on a disk. Where did you get the disk from?

I know EXACTLY what the problem is! Crown

It's caused by one of two things:
1) Your graphics card is weird
2) Your computer is overheating

That happened on my old computer, I took a tiny fan and set it up behind the tower. Problem solved! Wink

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I do download the demos version the samme problemme happen
what I goona to do Albino Pokey I dont get you

What graphics card do you have?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

did you try to reinstall the game?