Publishing non-goomod files

5 replies [Last post]

I was publishing a non-goomod file in my addin, but it doesn't allow me to publish any other files, just only the goomods. How should I publish a non-goomod addin on this site?

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

Challenge Levels, Metal WoG, The Goo Worlds, Dynamic Destroyers, Mystify Collision World, Geometry Hyperspace, Nature Worlds, Bubble Quest

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

If you have a legitimate addin that won't work as a goomod, you need to ask for permission to upload non-goomod files to that addin. Create the addin page, then link me to that page and explain what it is and why it can't be a goomod.

-davidc

Here: http://goofans.com/download/other/pog-warping-worlds-campaign. The kind of file that I want to upload is .zip.

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

Challenge Levels, Metal WoG, The Goo Worlds, Dynamic Destroyers, Mystify Collision World, Geometry Hyperspace, Nature Worlds, Bubble Quest

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

OK, you can upload it now.

I have some idea about Platforms of Goo Addins:

They can't be separate addins, but every Goo Fan could create one addin-page to upload all his PoG mods. PoG addins are small files and it shouldn't be a problem.

How about installing PoG into C:\Program Files\WorldOfGoo\PoG? That way you could make it a real goomod with an override.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.