Hello again!

5 replies [Last post]

I'm back after several years of absence. And discovered that the download links for Another Planet have gone down! I'll have to find a new place to host that…

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

I now go by StrixToxis.

What are the odds.

Welcome back!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I had a google drive link for your goomod. Just throwing it out there.

EDIT #2: nevermind Tongue

I made goomods.

1. you said before you left that you still had some ideas for another planet .now that you’re back will you continue another planet with those ideas?
2. You came back in a short time where goofans is alive . When lots of moderators left, goofans died .but then jim2102 became a moderator and Goofans went back to normal. Then Goofans died again when goowhua(a pretty new member )made a discord for Goofans and all discussion was moved to there. Then, the server died and at the same time, lots of Goofans members (durr,nalar,you etc.)came back and Goofans went back to normal once again.

Yeah, I plan to post a Drive link to AP as soon as I get the files back. Dropbox seems to have deleted them, so I have to go find the old hard drive that had all my WoG stuff on it. But I should be able to do that this weekend.

I'm not sure if I'll continue it or not tbh, but I do have several ideas I never finished implementing. So we'll see!

And it's good to see this site is still alive! I have fond memories of it.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

so good to see a classic forum topic

Nerdy Z is coming.