The Humble Voxatron Debut

2 replies [Last post]

Introducing the Humble Voxatron Debut!

Pay-what-you-want for this cool-looking game that's actually really good so far, for just being in alpha stages. Kind of a Minecraft-esque-looking thing, but the underlying technology is way different, and it's nothing like Minecraft.

EDIT: Oh, and Blocks that Matter and Binding of Isaac are added now, too!

Hey MOM could you gift this one to me? My card ran out of cash after I gifted Joris Terraria. I'll make it up to you sometime in the future.

I'm really into the concept for Binding of Isaac and its linux debut too of course. ;P

le go on Skype to discuss.

To be honest, I'm not terribly interested in Binding of Isaac. Too dark, nasty, and disturbing for me. Voxatron is cool, though I'm not terribly great at it. Blocks That Matter is funny in a cheesy, strange sort of way. I'm more interested in supporting our indie devs than the games themselves, since I have way too many games from the past Bundles as it is. Tongue

And horror of horrors, I'm actually typing this on Windows! Long story short, I thought I had display problems, so I installed Windows. As it turns out, I didn't have display problems and I'm now on my second Windows installation, since if you install Win7 with SP1, you can't register Windows. Stupid Windows. Anyhoo, Minecraft isn't working either, though I'll probably keep this install and dual-boot Linux so I can play a lot of these indie games through Steam. I like Steam nao.