Hi, I'm new here!! :)

33 replies [Last post]

Albino Pockey: Thanks!! ... O_o spam... spam is very bad... but I'm not a spammer Smile
But, ROTFLMFAF is a bad word? or the last 4 letters?... I want to know that because is my favorite word and I write it everywhere... I want a T-shirt about that word... I don't know why it become so lovely to me... O_o But I think that nobody (except the Sign Painter, Kyle or Ron) knows the real and authentic meaning of that word...
James: Thanks!! ...lol... the rofl copter XD ... somebody should make a song about that... Laughing out loud
G0o-gle: Yo ví esa marcha en la tele... pensé que era una repetición de algo similar que ocurrió en Estados Unidos, pero no. Y acabo de ver que también hubo por ahí una marcha de taxis, un montón de taxis, jamás había visto tantos juntos... y el Buen Fin ya se acabó Sad XD ...

But, anyway the Sign Painter is crazy, a crazy intrepid adventurer. Don't you think it so? why?

I hope you have a very GOO-d day!!
-Itzelita. Smile
PS: If you know who is the Sign Painter, you are the REAL Sign Painter or you know what is the meaning of ROTFLMFAF, please... contact me!
Posdata 2: si entiendes esto... puedes responderme en español:)

Replace the last A with another word and it will be fine.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

That acronym (not a word) is very common. 2DBOY is almost definitely not the first group of people to use it.