Problem uploading an addin

5 replies [Last post]

I was finished doing my Geometry Hyperspace addin, but suddenly I can't place screenhots. Also the addin won't upload into the site. How can I fix this? Sad(

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

Challenge Levels, Metal WoG, The Goo Worlds, Dynamic Destroyers, Mystify Collision World, Geometry Hyperspace, Nature Worlds, Bubble Quest

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

Hmm, strange. Do you get any kind of error message or anything?

Could you give me a link? Mods can see more error messages.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

No, it's not the addin, I was making a page for Geometry Hyperspace in the "Upload an Addin" funcion, and the page won't save at all.

Also I'm trying to upload screenshots, but it won't upload at all.

EDIT: It was the upload screenshot was the problem, and I can't upload a screenshot anymore. Angry

Challenge Levels, Metal WoG, The Goo Worlds, Dynamic Destroyers, Mystify Collision World, Geometry Hyperspace, Nature Worlds, Bubble Quest

Hm. What size is the file?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

It's not the file, I've just found out I can't upload a screenshot to the site.