New Badges

23 replies [Last post]

i'v got few ideas for new badges.here they are:

Addin Builder:Can receive when uploaded 3 addins.

Addin Engineer:Can receive when uploaded 5 addins.

Addin Architect:Can receive when uploaded 10 addins.

Level Architect:Can receive when uploaded 5 levels.

Balls Architect:Can receive when uploaded 10 ball styles.

Modding Teacher:Can receive when uploaded 5 samples.

I leave the design of pictures to moderators,esspecialy Jamerz.Mr.Croft maybe we can reconsider about me being the moderator of this site,cus Grant just asked to be a moderator amd you maked him an moderator.But this topic is just for the good of this site.

Crazeh man!

Good ideas, but I don't want too many badges, and I don't want to encourage people to upload cruft. However several people have suggested a new badge to recognise "goo-rus" which I will consider (manually awarded, or maybe voted on, rather than automatic)

yay,i finally posted an idea that you like.about goo wizards badge i think it should be like this:

Goo Wizard:Can get when got Kleptomaniac,Too Much Free Time and Seriuos OCD badges.

When you got all those badges they disapear and Goo Wizard badge apears.The picture of this badge should be a goo with wizard hat and beard or some other picture.

Crazeh man!

XD
sorry joris but i agree with davidc. we dont wanna see ppl uploading tons of bad-made stuff. dont we?

Same Here and any way there are badges being build at this moment!

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

How about the following:

Extreme OCD: Exceed OCD requirements in official levels by 500 points. (balls, seconds, or moves)

Master OCD: World's highest OCD score.

Grand Savior: Highest total balls saved in official levels.

Grand Strategist: Fewest total moves in official levels.

Speed Devil: Fastest total time in official levels.

To prevent clutter, a profile only displays the highest badge of each type. Each "level" of a badge can have different colors, such as gold, silver, and bronze.

Do you use time flies when you're having fun?
http://jertech.blogspot.com

Smile All those badges will go to me. Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Don't forget LTumbleweed. You will have to share max goo again as soon as he catches up. Wink

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Of course, LTumbleweed is the Man! Star

Hah, indeed! I don't think "Too much free time" or "Serious OCD" do Pavke justice.

Thanks JerTech, how nice of you Smile

Well it's true, but I'm hoping I can at least pass you up in the tower department. With so much effort into the game, why no massive tower?

I'm practicing. I'm not gonna settle with second or third place. Smile When I beat kamal I'll upload my tower Smile

I'll make sure that, when the time comes, yours will still only be second place! Crazy

how about rankings on that.

unpopular-no adins made
baby-5 addins made
midle schooler-10 addins made
high school-30 addins made
colege graduet-50 addins made and
genues-100+ addins made

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

This matter has already been discussed. It wouldn't make any sense to give badges just based on the number of addins released. It would only encourage people to publish crap.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

if people don't like one it will not count

How many people would it take to deny an addin? (only one person out of a thousand might not like them.)

no. I mean by voting in such as if it gets at least 50 votes in the first week, it will count.

qwertyu wrote:
no. I mean by voting in such as if it gets at least 50 votes in the first week, it will count.

No one is that devoted. Most people don't even rate new addins when they try them.

qwertyu wrote:

Not even the best of the best, the oldest, most downloaded of all addins - GooTool doesn't have 50 votes... so your proposal is bad...

wait. I ment downlodes.

ooooooooooooooh
well,
THAT's a COMPLETELY different story.

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

yay, LOL, throw a party ...not...

Edit: Deleted double-post - thB