Two Levels of the same name (WoG Editor)

6 replies [Last post]

I have realized that my level "Field A5" on Bubble Quest and the level "Force Field Madness" have the same name which WoG Editor read as a5/A5.

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

Then you need to change the folder name.
I suggest BQA5

Yep, since your level came later, it's on you. Generally, you want to prefix your level folders with "inwog_" or something similar, just so you know that there's no conflicts with other levels. I unpublished Bubble Quest for now; request publish again when it's fixed.

MOM4Evr wrote:
Yep, since your level came later, it's on you. Generally, you want to prefix your level folders with "inwog_" or something similar, just so you know that there's no conflicts with other levels. I unpublished Bubble Quest for now; request publish again when it's fixed.

WooGLE doesn't allow you to have _ in directory name.

Right, I think I remember that. That needs fixing. >.< It works perfectly fine ingame.

MOM4Evr wrote:
Right, I think I remember that. That needs fixing. >.< It works perfectly fine ingame.

Yes. I remember one addin uses _ in directory name and the game works fine.

thB_HazardousEnvironment, to be precise. Also, Bubble Quest should be good now. I have no idea if the profiles with issues will magically fix themselves, but I kind of doubt it.