Two Levels of the same name (WoG Editor)

6 replies [Last post]

I have realized that my level "Field A5" on Bubble Quest and the level "Force Field Madness" have the same name which WoG Editor read as a5/A5.

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

Challenge Levels, Metal WoG, The Goo Worlds, Dynamic Destroyers, Mystify Collision World, Geometry Hyperspace, Nature Worlds, Bubble Quest

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

Then you need to change the folder name.
I suggest BQA5

Yep, since your level came later, it's on you. Generally, you want to prefix your level folders with "inwog_" or something similar, just so you know that there's no conflicts with other levels. I unpublished Bubble Quest for now; request publish again when it's fixed.

MOM4Evr wrote:
Yep, since your level came later, it's on you. Generally, you want to prefix your level folders with "inwog_" or something similar, just so you know that there's no conflicts with other levels. I unpublished Bubble Quest for now; request publish again when it's fixed.

WooGLE doesn't allow you to have _ in directory name.

Right, I think I remember that. That needs fixing. >.< It works perfectly fine ingame.

MOM4Evr wrote:
Right, I think I remember that. That needs fixing. >.< It works perfectly fine ingame.

Yes. I remember one addin uses _ in directory name and the game works fine.

thB_HazardousEnvironment, to be precise. Also, Bubble Quest should be good now. I have no idea if the profiles with issues will magically fix themselves, but I kind of doubt it.