I cant get more than 230 Balls in the Corporation!

4 replies [Last post]

Hello!

I cant get more than 230 Balls in the Corporation!

If I were in a level, for example 30 from 20 balls into the goal, I still do not get extra balls. Why?

edit:

hmm... in the experienced levels like information highway i can get extra balls... lol

Maybe you beat that levels?

Give me some fish! ^^,

Yeah you only gain more balls by beating a level with more balls than you beat it before. So go back through the levels you didn't do so well in.

davidc wrote:
Yeah you only gain more balls by beating a level with more balls than you beat it before. So go back through the levels you didn't do so well in.

David is right: after completing all the levels, go through all of them and try for their OCDs. Many levels do require large amounts of goo-balls.

Try "Welcoming Unit". You can collect a maximum of 92 goo-balls in that level, and all you need to have really to get it is a little strategy, some ivy balls, and a dash of luck Wink

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Please don't bring back old threads; this one's from April.
And you don't really need any luck to get 92 on Welcoming Unit.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment