How to fix this error: “GooTool” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

3 replies [Last post]

Seems like people have had this issue here before, but I can't seem to find a fix for it. I'm trying to use GooTool on Mac Mojave 10.14.5, and I keep getting this message whenever I try to open the game. What fix has worked for people in trying to use GooTool?

HTIC is the hardest level on mobile, change my mind

sbf5 wrote:
Seems like people have had this issue here before, but I can't seem to find a fix for it. I'm trying to use GooTool on Mac Mojave 10.14.5, and I keep getting this message whenever I try to open the game. What fix has worked for people in trying to use GooTool?

please, please pretty please post this on Bug Reports & Suggestions at the forums. this does not belong in General Discussion.

there was a meme here but its dead now so i removed it

My Youtube

sbf5 wrote:

I wonder, if you got the windows version of goofans and tried running it using a program like Wine, would that be crazy enough to work? It's been years since I used mac, so unfortunately I can't give good advice here.

stefix2200 wrote:
please, please pretty please post this on Bug Reports & Suggestions at the forums. this does not belong in General Discussion.

Please don't tell people where to post, the forums are super inactive so this post being in the Gootool forums is good enough. Speaking of, you posted an issue you had with the gooball editor in the forums for GooTool instead of the mods and hacks forum.

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
sbf5 wrote:

I wonder, if you got the windows version of goofans and tried running it using a program like Wine, would that be crazy enough to work? It's been years since I used mac, so unfortunately I can't give good advice here.

stefix2200 wrote:

Please don't tell people where to post, the forums are super inactive so this post being in the Gootool forums is good enough. Speaking of, you posted an issue you had with the gooball editor in the forums for GooTool instead of the mods and hacks forum.

then i must be blind, sorry.

there was a meme here but its dead now so i removed it

My Youtube