Profile problem

13 replies [Last post]

Hello
I instaled GooTool and add my profile but nothing was show.
I have got my profile I finished my game long time ago, now read profile with gootool but nothing happens there is info that i Played 5 seconds and 0 played levels no highest tower no statistic about each level.

What I need to do or what i am doing wrong.

help!

Close the game and restart, that helps. Le fichier .dat n'est pas actualizé jusque le demarrage of the game.

thx
Now I know what I have done bad.
I choose bad profile patch. To the old profile and after game update its change to other Smile
Sorry and best regards
hoek

In my Gootool my profiles wont update or anything only when i first installed did they show up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing changes my goo tower always shows only the basic 3 ball structure. even when i delete a profile in the game my original 3 profiles show up. How do i fix this?

try pressing "refresh" button.

Crazeh man!

Acually, joris, that doesn't work. I have the same problem. According to gootool, my tower is about 5 meters. According to the game, 23 meters. It also does this on goofans's tower viewer.

OVER 9000

but it works for me.

Crazeh man!

No - not for me. It's been like that for me since 0.10.3 .

OVER 9000

Yea me too refresh doesn't do anything.

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Are the both of you sure that you didn't update WoG to 1.10 or newer when GooTool stopped displaying the correct stats? The location for the pers2.dat has changed with v1.10 and GooTool could still be set to the old location. You might want to take a look at Profile file format.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Actually, i got the patch before i got gootool.

OVER 9000

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

When comparing the path setting for "Profile" in GooTool to the actual directory contents, when was the pers2.dat in that directory last modified? Does it reflect the last time you played WoG? If it does, GooTool actually doesn't seem to re-import the file. If it does not, most likely, WoG uses a different pers2.dat. You should then run a search for all pers2.dats on your computer and check the most recently changed one with GooTool. (Back it up, change according path in GooTool, restarting GooTool, refreshing)

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Yes, mostly likely GooTool has recorded the original location of your pers2.dat. Once it's found it, it remembers it forever even if it moves elsewhere later (i.e. a WoG upgrade).

Best thing is to manually locate the correct pers2.dat from the Options tab.

no, as i said before, i got the patch BEFORE i got gootool. also, i changed my name in the profile, and THAT showed up. I also noticed that the stats don't change, either. Now, i have gotten 12 balls on Graphic Processing Unit, but gootool shows ten.

OVER 9000