WoG Humor

29 replies [Last post]

Post your jokes here,I have none.

Crazeh man!

Crazeh man!

not really that funny...

I kinda have to agree with Grant on this one . . . sorry . .

..................Yay....................! ._.

Crazeh man!

Um...

Recenly a bunch of people have been trying to re-enact World of goo. This happened.

Yeah,we need to finish WoG2 before 2012 December 22nd.

Crazeh man!

Okay, how many people ACTUALLY believe that?

Of course the world is not gonna end! It was just a realistic movie! MOVIES DON'T TELL THE FUTURE!!! Angry

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

REALISTIC? You call that (crappy and) totally unrealistic movie realistic?
And you know that "the 2012 thing" has nothing to do with the movie in the first place, right? If not, look here.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

....'kay I won't say realistic Tongue , (cause I now see it through the wiki) but isn't it funny how we are talking about the "End of the World" (which won't happen) on a topic listed as "WoG Humor"? Laughing out loud

But, what exactly is this 2012 gonna look like anyway?

Well,we laugh at panicking people.I just like sarcastic 2012 jokes.

Crazeh man!

James wrote:
Um...

Recenly a bunch of people have been trying to re-enact World of goo. This happened.

Did they get OCD?

I don't know what to put into my signature. So I'll make this sentence filler instead! Yeah, that works.

But... now, it sort of defeats its own purpose. S:

I don't think so...Looks like the top man fell down...Eww... [Edit: link removed by davidc]

Crazeh man!

A few gooballs were stranded on a desert island (ha ha).

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Joris, I generally don't have a problem with such pics, but do you honestly think this one is appropriate here? I think this *really* shouldn't be in a thread called "WoG Humor".

Edit: Ah, davidc already removed the link in the meantime.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Yeah that grossed me out!

I didn't see it, nor do I think I would want to...and yes, OCD was 15 men. Too bad they're gonna be stuck at WOG CORP for a while. XD (if I were you I wouldn't try their products for a while too!) Tongue

EDIT: Joris, if you were a panicking person, would you laugh at your misfortune, (evilly? muahaha Smile ) or would you be so busy panicking, that you can't laugh? You tell me after you thought of it: is it really that funny?

Just got a joke, but I don't think it's very funny:

The Sign painter walked into a bar and asked the bartender for some goocola. The bartender turned around, turning out to be a gooball, and said "is that an insult?"

Ha ha!

Funny!Btw,that was the least grosse picture I found.

Sign Painter doesn't approve GooPepsi!

Crazeh man!

um, sorry, but "2012" was based off of a story. it is not a movie... well, they made one, but it didn't start as a movie, i think.... (me thinks i am posting where i shouldn't post!!)

the only way to fail is to give up.

hmmm.... i should of thought about a joke before i said that last post... OK, then listen to this: the sighn painter goes to a diner and sees a girl who works their and asks her out on a date, when they get home he finds out she's a beauty ball on a billboard.

Joris wrote:
Funny!Btw,that was the least grosse picture I found.

Sign Painter doesn't approve GooPepsi!

did he mention goopepsi? i dont get it.(what YOU just said)

I had hopes that this topic would be along the lines of "What did the Goo Ball say to the Sign Painter?"...

I don't get the 2012 references unless this is something about the Mayan calendar.

-davidc

Well, what DID the gooball say to the Sign Painter? Anyone know?

Goo: "Say Sign Painter, what DO you use to write your signs?

SP:.........ummmm.............O_O

All I have to say about the Mayan calender is my theory: the guy got tired, went to a party, got Drunk , and then in some insane incident dies, and so the calender never got finished. THE END! (rather good story, I might add. Tongue )

Got enticed away by a guy with two heads who claimed to be from another planet. That's what normally happens at parties right?

-davidc is driving himself crazy developing old gootool and new gootool simultaneously when they store addins in different places

Buddy, I would have done the same thing (both gootool and two headed people are awesome!). Laughing out loud

Check out this joke, I hope you like it!

Well, if it didn't look like one, what was your first clue, exactly? Wink Funny.

I don't get what you mean but anyway this is a home made joke.