My Little Question

11 replies [Last post]

I have two questions for all moderators & all users
1. Can i change waters color ?
2. Is possible to make an app like woogle on android ?

Thx
RobbyJaiel

1. Yes, check the properties of the LinearForceField. There's one that changes the color.
2. Presumably, if someone had the inclination to port it from Python to Java and get the crypto dependencies figured out.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Next Question

3. Is possible to extract a sound from 2 sound which play together ( like background song )

4. How to create a level which can changing music level ( like genetic sorting machine )

5. How to add a custom balls in woogle

6. How "xsl" files work in custom chapter

3. Possibly but it's difficult. What sound are you trying to extract?
4. Again, possible but very difficult. You basically have to reimplement the sound system using custom Goo Balls attached to a ballbuster and it puts a maximum time on the level.
5. Place a ball, then change its type.
6. XSL files specify the changes to make to an original file, rather than just overwriting it. This means you can have multiple mods changing the same file instead of the last one undoing the work of the first.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I want to extract this song. But dont now how to do it.
https://m.

go to keepvid.com and paste the youtube video link/url in the bar and you can download it Wink

EDIT: robby, i can download and convert the file to .ogg, which is the music file the game uses, and send it to you Laughing out loud

Don't extract the song; chances are it's copyrighted. Even extracting it from Youtube is dodgy in copyright terms.

@MOM4Evr, wb dude? Took a long while for some of my levels and other goofans levels to get published lol

I basically came back just to discuss Human Resource Machine, since it's coming out soon. Honestly, though, my days of playing fanmade World of Goo levels (either for testing/approval purposes or otherwise) are long over.

Next Question

7. How to change waters color to other colors ? (like black,white,red,blue,yellow,green, and other colors)

In WooGle, click on the water forcefield (yellow lines) and find the color tab. Next you need to look of the color code for the color you want, for example red would be: 255, 0, 0