Its me, Gooflamer!

9 replies [Last post]

Whats up everybody? Its Gooflamer from the 2dboy forum! I'm new to this forum(well, I had an account named Gooflamer2, but I forgot the password), but not new to this website! Im not very good at goomods, so dont expect much levels from me. Also, I want to give a shout out to !(better known as Stickybomb)! If you do this fourm, please post here! Well this is the new Gooflamer, signing out.

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

Howdy, Gooflamer!
Welcome to goofans (for the second time, I guess.)

Well, I do have good news for you. You don't have to be an expert goomodder anymore to be able to make levels (although it sure helps). We've got Daft as Brush! (You should know him; from the 2dBoy forum as well) He fixed nitrozark's old world of goo level editor up real good, and it rocks now! Check it out at:
http://goofans.com/download/utility/world-of-goo-level-editor

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the community here, and welcome aboard!

ohai

[/goodstyles]

I already know about the new WoG editor. Its just that I'm not very goo-d with it. O, and hai to you too, Sticky!

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

Oh, and sticky, how is you brother, Wrecthead doing in juvie? Is he back yet? is he doing well? please answer, I realy want to know how he's doing.

Profile pic from Ne

Well... um... I'm not sure how to explain this, but...

You know how he seemed to be sort of a weak troll? Not doing anything full-out?

It was pretty much just a friend of mine pulling something and I decided to go along.

Heh, sorry if it's kept you up at night, but that's pretty much how it is.

[/goodstyles]

I think that you just dont want to talk about it.

Profile pic from Ne

Gooflamer wrote:
I think that you just dont want to talk about it.

I s'pose you could say that.

Everyone was so serious about it that I kinda felt bad for fooling them.

[/goodstyles]

I hope you guys won't start chatting like you did at 2dboy.com/froums. Just be nice and use irc chat/ Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Pavke wrote:
I hope you guys won't start chatting like you did at 2dboy.com/froums. Just be nice and use irc chat/ Wink

Oh, derp. Even now, my n00bishness can reach new heights.

[/goodstyles]