OMG! World of Goo 2!

12 replies [Last post]

2D Boy wrote:
Q. Will there be a World of Goo 2?
A. A second World of Goo is a possibility, and something we would enjoy working on. Working together again on WogPad has reminded us how fun it was to make the original. A second World of Goo will need to feel like a perfect and appropriate continuation of the first game. No Red Bull Can levels or rapping Goo cutscenes, according to our official design doc

http://2dboy.com/2010/11/21/world-of-goo-on-ipad-releasing-soon/#comments

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

OMG! I hope that Another Planet, Escape from the Corporation, and TM13WOG2 don't violate any copyrights now...

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

This is AWESOME! I gotta tell my goohat! Wait, i don't have that yet either. Tongue

I wonder if it takes place on the new planet...

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I was reading that....
sounds cool

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

& dont forget "qwsx's WoG2"

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

Oh. My. Gosh. I am compleatly blown away with this news. When I saw the update, my head nearly exploaded in goo. I raced here to make a topic about it, but you did it for me. This makes me almost compleatly forget about the newest Portal 2 delay(Almost). Thank you SOOOOO much, 2dboy!!!

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

wow wow wow!

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

Let's call November 2010 "The Month of World of Goo Sequels." TM13 and I released parts of ours, Hany announced Chapter 2 of Far Lands, the Official WoG2 was revealed...

Chapter 2 of Far Lands... WOW! I gotta check THAT OUT!

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

I am all kinds of stoked for the indie goodness. First Tomorrow Corporation comes into existence, and now this. I hope this becomes a reality.

long live indie games!!!!!!!!!!

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"