TRAILER!!

27 replies [Last post]

Here it is!
https://

Leave your thoughts and questions below! (I like to see what you think)

I'm really exited to eventually upload at least chapter 1 soon when I finish the chapter itself! *cough *cough *gooey goo's chapter tutorial *cough *i'm waiting *cough *cough
(If you are reading this gooey goo, please note that it doesn't matter when you upload it on YouTube, just if you upload it in general)

Enjoy!!

I now go by StrixToxis.

Dang I'll need to make a tutorial soon :/

This is actually amazing. Seriously. My first thoughts were, "Wow, this is really good."

EDIT: https://

pls I want to play this. pls.

I made goomods.

How do I turn island maps into goomods? Because it asks me to set balls required to 1

EDIT: Instead of using 7zip, can I use winRAR?

I now go by StrixToxis.

Hello

I know toxic goo in real life, in fact, he is my best friend. I heard a lot about this website and decided to give it and goo tool a try

Sorry

Sorry not spam, technical difficulties

Its ok, welcome Hazmat! I can't wait to play WoG Lost In Paradise Toxic Goo! It looks so good! Laughing out loud

hay gooey goo can you make a Custom Particles tutorial video plz

hay Hazmat can you make a chapter called the thx zone with 10 new gooballs and 25 levels long and 5 new sound and 5 new music plz

daxperrin wrote:
hay gooey goo can you make a Custom Particles tutorial video plz

Too lazy to make a video, but I'll do a brief explanation

1. Using gootool, go to advanced/decrypt/decrypt bin file

2. Go into your world of goo, and select the fx.xml.bin. Put the fx.xml.xml in the same folder.

3. Open up the fx.xml.xml, look through particles, and copy one to use as an effect (you'll use this as a base effect.

4. Edit some settings, change the image of the particle, then use gootool to do advanced/encrypt/encrypt bin file.

If you have custom images, you'll need to decrypt the resources.xml.bin. To add the image as a resource, open the resources.xml.xml, and add the image in the similar format to other resources. Then, encrypt the resources.

Once done, if you're to create a goomod with the particles, they'll be put into the goomod. Congrats!

EDIT: By chance, will you also be making a chapter, hazmat?

I made goomods.

Toxic Goo wrote:
How do I turn island maps into goomods? Because it asks me to set balls required to 1

EDIT: Instead of using 7zip, can I use winRAR?

You'll just need to extract the files from the goomod.

I made goomods.

Wow! hands up!
EDIT: 2017 has stunning addins!

Nerdy Z is coming.

How do I turn the chapter into a goomod without changing balls required?
I see you have changed your profile pic too

I now go by StrixToxis.

Toxic Goo wrote:
How do I turn the chapter into a goomod without changing balls required?

What do you mean?

I made goomods.

On the chapter level, balls required is set to 0, and I feel like if I change that something will break, but it asks me to change it before I can turn it into a goomod

I now go by StrixToxis.

Toxic Goo wrote:
On the chapter level, balls required is set to 0, and I feel like if I change that something will break, but it asks me to change it before I can turn it into a goomod

It'll still work if balls-required is 1, as long as you have no pipes.

I made goomods.

Ok goo-d

I now go by StrixToxis.

Just wondering, do you have a release date for this? I'm hyped for this! Laughing out loud

Sadly, I don't know, I do lots of camping during the summer and that might slow progress

I now go by StrixToxis.

daxperrin wrote:
hay Hazmat can you make a chapter called the thx zone with 10 new gooballs and 25 levels long and 5 new sound and 5 new music plz

Oddly specific...
Why don't you make it daxperrin?

I now go by StrixToxis.

I was just talking to Hazmat

daxperrin wrote:
I was just talking to Hazmat

For the record, you say that you're specifically talking to people a lot. People are just curious as to why you keep asking people to do ludicrous mods, because I guarantee you, nobody will do anything for you. You can't just request a large chapter, because it'd take way more effort than someone would like to spend on it.

Seriously, the game is only 47 levels long (not including IOS Easter eggs and the world of goo corporation. Nobody really has the time to do that, or if they did, wouldn't want to do a poorly thought-out request.

So stop asking people to do things for you, and do them yourself. Don't expect people to make things if you're too lazy to make them yourself.

I made goomods.

Told him once... won't tell him again...

Nerdy Z is coming.

I'm sorry I just what the thx chapter plz

daxperrin wrote:
I'm sorry I just what the thx chapter plz

That's why you should make it youself Stare

I made goomods.

@daxperrin, you are really getting on my nerves and everyone else's too I think. If you have a bunch of chapter ideas, then you should make them yourself, not going around and asking literally everyone to make something for you. That just annoys them and makes the forum post off-topic. -Jim

you need to make something Dax Perrin I'm not going to make anything for you and nether is any one else