Why does WOGFan the Site not update?

4 replies [Last post]

Many new records have been created, but the WOGFan Site remain the same year before~Why?
It is not as convenient as that site when I want to find some records and their video...
In fact, it may be because I'm not familiar with this forum. Can anyone give me some advise please?

...Another thing is that,my English is not good. You can tell me the faults if you find any, thank you^-^

Your English is fine! Don't worry about it

About the site, it gets updated by PeterB... I think everything is up to date. What scores are you interested in?

If you have trouble finding it on the site the check out http://www.youtube.com/user/wogfan Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Thank you very much! It's really updated now~

Yesterday, a classmate told me he can do Tumbler with 0 moves. I just didn't believe him and laughed at him. After checking the Wogfan Site I told to him, how can you do it better than the record. But soon after that I found the Tumbler 0 moves video in this forum...And the unbelievable Hang Low 30 Balls, etc.

The Wogfan's Channel is great, but it's not convenient for me to get there. In my country, the government try to "harmonize" the network environment, so many website (include youtube) which may contain something "bad" can't be visited. 囧... Although youtube can be visited by some special means, I'd prefer to go to the Wogfan Site when I just want to see new records without watching the video.

What country are you in?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You can probably just keep an eye on this forum topic: http://goofans.com/forum/world-of-goo/general-discussion/2007
I think all the newer records are being posted there. Other than this, the wogfan site is fairly up-to-date.