Gooballs

8 replies [Last post]

How many gooballs do you currently have? I'd like to see how many a lot of gooballs is, so I know if Im doing well or not Laughing out loud
Just tonight, I broke 1,000 gooballs by getting an 80 on tower of goo, and then went back and played a few more levels, and I have 1,008

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

You get a badge on the forums for having 1300+, and many people have that badge. The highest is a little more than that.

Well, since you can't upload your profile, you can't get that badge anymore.
Right?

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Well, not anymore, but most people who are currently active on the forums have already uploaded their profiles.

David said a while back that he's working on the profile thing, so hopefully we should be able to upload profiles by the end of this year (might be being a bit optimistic here).

Well, on my original profile, I have 1385 Goo Balls, but that's the profile I use for mods so obviously that counts Goo Balls from user-made levels.
I recently re-played WoG so that I have a "pure" profile which I don't use for mods, and in that I currently have 896 balls.

You only get the badge if the ball count is from the original levels.

Yeah, kinda figured that. That's why I'm trying now to get OCDs and Goo Balls and other stuff on my pure profile so I can get badges once profiles are uploadable again.

No, as in, you can still get the badge regardless of "purity". It's just that the badge will only count the balls you collected in original levels. Same for OCD.

Oh, I get it. Well, either way, I'd want my pure profile up.