It has started

9 replies [Last post]

I'm now trying to stop my self playing Tanks online and stick on making the levels and chapters. Then I'll send all the levels and islands (Each chapter one by one) to Albino Pokey (Sorry I forgot what was your username...). I'm making my levels more exiting, better the way they look and more featured and delicate. When I'll send the work to AP he will put all stuff together and send it to me back. then I'll put the addin in the goofans so you can play and enjoy the new chapters and the new MWV. Chapter 3 has many levels so it may contain a lot of kilobytes (Or even megabytes). Please be patient. I would recong that one chapter would be on goofans after a week or two (Depends on how fast AP put the levels and island together).

Same here! I have to stop myself from playing gamestar mechanic and scratch.

I made goomods.

The last time I saw you acting like a kid but now I see you talking on goofans as everyone is supposed to I suppose...

Anyway, I have finished 8/10 levels from my first chapter. Then I'll work on my island and then I'll send all the addins to AP... or may be. This is what got in my head during the editions of my levels - I though about this: As if AP is a moderator he probably can install any of my addins no matter what, right? That means that I can just put all my levels as a merged addin (All together) and upload it here. Then AP can install it and edit the addin by making an island with 10 levels and he can either upload them on my page where I uploaded my merged addin and there will be an island addin instead. Then I'll put AP as an additional author for my mod and install the addin my self so I'm sure all works ok. Then I will request the addin to be published and AP publishes it:

All done by two people - simple.

I think I should write it in steps:

1. I make levels and island
2. I merge them
3. I put addin in goofans
4. Albino Pokey installs it edits it
5. He puts the edited addin in place of my merged addin
6. I install addin my self and check if it works
7. I request it to be published
8. Albino Pokey publishes it

8 easy steps (For me 2nd step is the hardest and for AP 4th is the hardest I suppose)

that can work
things is easier when you are working together especially with a moderator Laughing out loud

by the way hi wiki long time no see Big smile (well not so long)

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Hey guy, I think I have some good news
When schools over(Hey goo23, What grade are you in?), I will be in fifth grade next year and might make my first level.

I made goomods.

well because you are asking here i told you......
more than 3 less than 6 but not 5 (now)
but I'm is still a little older than you Smile

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

4?
Right now I'm a forth grader in a school(I wish I were in somewhere commen Other than qatar)
Also, on scratch(I use it as paint), I was trying to draw a pic that Scares me alot. I finshed one eye and scared me hands down

I made goomods.

Please stay on-topic rather than talking about your grades. Thanks!

Sorry, I'm very curios about his grade to see if he is also in forth grade.

I made goomods.

Wiki: That would work. Just send me an email when you're ready, or Request Publish on the addin (which does the same thing).

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.