pogfans.com

1 reply [Last post]

So, I'm now making this web site for Platforms of goo (Goosweek gave me permission for this, but it was long time ago). I just want to inform you all about it. I'll be taking moderators for this web site, but unfortunately I'll be the only one to be able to publish the addins. Please note, that I'm making my web site with webs.com . If you know how I could give someone permission to be able to do with all this stuff, then I'd be glad (Like add mods and stuff). I'll add more information when I will feel like it Laughing out loud

I hope you'll like my design and you'll visite the web site just as much as goofans. Please make your levels and publish them, when the web site's ready. I'll inform you about it (Remember, that addins must have their .PoG and .res compressed in zipped folder, to be uploaded).

Please, when you create an account, then put your username like the one you have on goofans. thank you.

I never actually played PoG, but I'll give it a go sometime. If I enjoy it I'll probably make an account when the website's done.

Either way, good luck with it!