Error uploading

8 replies [Last post]

I got a error uploading a level of making the download can I have some help?

hi!
My singing monsters reveal:6509757HB

That's a known issue. The new version of Drupal wrecked a lot of things around the site, and David is travelling so he can't fix it yet. He said he'd look at it next week.

Until then, I suppose, you can use Dropbox or continue to refine your level.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

So, how do you do it

hi!
My singing monsters reveal:6509757HB

Albino Pokey wrote:
David is travelling so he can't fix it yet. He said he'd look at it next week.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

This bug has been fixed, let me know of any others.

-davidc

Awesome, thanks David!

The only other one I know of is that the "Mark All Read" button vanished, but that doesn't matter too much.

Where was it, at /forum or /tracker ?

/forum. I don't see it on /tracker either, although I rarely use that so I'm not sure if it should be there.

Also thanks for fixing the uploads Laughing out loud

I don't think it's supposed to be on /tracker, that's the page I normally use to browse posts.