WOG Patching Problem

12 replies [Last post]

I'm experiencing problem when patching my WOG, Gootool can't save my data form WOG. What should I do?

EDGE
WoG New Levels
My Live Fan Art Piano Music

What do you mean by it can't save your data? Are you saying it doesn't copy the original WoG to the modified folder? Or it fails to merge a goomod into it? Or something else entirely?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I mean that the gootool still says that I played WOG for 3days 8hours 42minutes 39second instead 3days 10hours Xminutes Ysecond

EDGE
WoG New Levels

Oh--which OS are you on? On some of them it switches the profile location, and you need to tell GooTool to use the updated one.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I'm using Windows 8 Pro Edition , is in that OS contain problem for WOG?

EDGE
WoG New Levels

I have Windows 8 pro too and I haven't encountered any problems with WoG at all.
Maybe it's something else.

WoG stores the save data in two locations, as long as I can remember: C:/ProgramData/ (its hidden) or in AppData/Local/2DBoy/WorldOfGoo/
Try to search in one of those.

It should be in AppData on Windows 8, unless it was upgraded from XP or below.

So, what should I do?
BTW,
Is he a cheater ?http://goofans.com/leaderboard/profile/d1106be59da0df8124fc0b99ee8fb34b

EDGE
WoG New Levels

I don't think so. I don't see anything obviously wrong with it.

Is it possible to have 139 balls on Super Fuse Challenge Time?

It's impossible, because the pipe was filtered for the beauty product only, and how can he/she get 17 ball in Flying Machine?

EDGE
WoG New Levels

Yeah, he's definitely a cheater.

Okay, I'll flag it.